JOIN THE CORE TEAM
Here’s how to begin the process of joining Redeeming Grace
- Prayerfully ask God where He wants you to be church-wise to best serve Him
- Begin attending RGC gatherings (Community Groups, Sunday Evening Worship Gatherings)
- Meet with Leadership to ask questions, discuss being part of RGC, etc.
- Prayerfully read through the “What it Means to Join Redeeming Grace” write-up (below)
This is not always a linear process; some of you may know immediately that you want to commit to RGC. Others of you will need to be in a community with us a bit before discerning where God wants you. That’s great too. Let us know whatever questions you have in the process, be in community, and make the process a prayerful one.
What it Means to Join Redeeming Grace Core Team
- You are fairly confident that God is calling you to be a part of this church plant
- You commit to give generously of your creativity, time, spiritual gifts, and resources in order to establish this church and impact Arlington and Greater Boston for Jesus
- You are regularly attending and participating in our gatherings and community
- You commit to serve and support the mission and values of Redeeming Grace even in the messiness and ambiguity of the early stages of a church plant
- You commit to live as an intentional ambassador of Jesus with non-Christians and grow your relationship with Jesus in the context of our community
- You commit and desire to invite people to our formal and informal gatherings
- You commit to pray regularly and persistently for the Town of Arlington/Greater Boston and for the establishment of Redeeming Grace Church